Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My New Website

I continue to move forward with my private mediation, coaching and consulting practice.  Brenda and I have rented storefront space in Old Towne Bellevue, Nebraska.  In the front of the store will be "Beans, Books and Bull," our fair trade goods gift shop.  In the office I am completing will be my business, "Hennigs Consulting Services, Inc." (aka HCSI).  

My website for HCSI can be found at http://lrhennigs1.wix.com/hcsi-home.  I hope you'll visit the site when you get the opportunity.

I am linking my blog to the website, so I will focus more and more on resources for my practice.  Those resources will continue to include posts related to bereavement recovery, but not limited to those topics.

Thanks for reading so far...the adventure continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always glad to hear from YOU!